I love my new Carpe Diem planner, but I started to notice that it was having a problem. The pages at the back of the planner were getting caught behind the rings. If this happens over and over again, the pages in the back will rip out and that will break my heart!
Again, planning on a budget, I am not going to pay the heavy shipping price that comes with the page lifter mentioned in the video above. The concept was simple enough that my DIY brain decided I can make my own.
Here is what you need:
- Heavy Cardstock paper (or in my case a shoe box)
- Scissors/xacto knife/cutter
- Pen or pencil
- (optional) Washi or duct tape
- Hole punch
1) The first thing you need to do is trace and cut the cardboard/cardstock into the size you need.
2) Then punch in holes. Make sure the wholes are a lot wider & longer than the rest of your planner inserts. This is what allows it to lift the paper that normally gets stuck in the back.
3) This step is optional. Decorate it however you would like. I simply added some fun duct tape.
And there you have it, the finished product! Super easy & cost me nothing to make.
I hope you've found this DIY helpful & leave any questions in the comments down below. Have a wonderful day!
Art & Design
I love designing and doing any kind of graphics. Let's grow & share our passion together.
Hi welcome to my blog. My name is Sia and this is my safe haven. This is a place for me to write, journal, and share ideas.
IG @ ms.sia.chang